Monday, August 26, 2013

what i see

I remember the very first time I ever laid eyes on you, as cliched as it sounds, your beauty absolutely took my breath away. I can’t exactly find the words to describe what I felt but I knew it was something unique, something that I had never felt before and never would again. I sat there staring at you for a good few minutes thinking, “my god, she’s absolutely beautiful”… And then you opened your mouth, and I filtered out everything else going on in that room, and as you spoke, it dawned on me that your beauty was not your greatest asset, but rather it was the mind that sits behind those guarded brown eyes accented by those warm fiery tinges of black and gray. In time as I got to know you for who you are I realized that this mind which I believed to be your greatest asset only takes a distant second place to the heart that rests within your chest.

As we became friends of the truest definition of the word, I realized that my life without you in it is like world without an atmosphere. Barren. But just as a world with an atmosphere is complex and exists in a fine balance, so does my life, and that is why I’ll  never know if what you mean to me is anywhere near with what I mean to you. I don’t exactly know what I feel for you, but I do know that it runs deep like the roots of a tree, you underpin my every achievement and in everything I do, I look to you to see if you smile with the grace of your effortless beauty, I look for answers in those beautiful eyes, guidance in your sharp mind and most of all, approval in that enormous heart.

1 comment:

  1. Mango Habanero (CA$8.99/Ounce) - Mapyro
    Find 남양주 출장마사지 your nearest Mango Habanero (CA$8.99/Ounce) location in Horseshoe, 제주 출장샵 MN with 계룡 출장마사지 Mapyro. Browse other nearby locations and 충청남도 출장샵 get 제천 출장샵 directions.

    ReplyDelete